Apr 11, 2014

New Music: War on Drugs' Lost in the Dream

As part of my 30 before 30 goal I wanted to spent more time this year immersing myself in music, specifically new to me music. I hope to post a few of my findings here for you. I'm not music reviewer so don't expect any titillating review or anything.

Happy Friday! This week I've been listening to the War on Drugs' latest album, Lost in the Dream. Once again, I heard of them through the Dinner Party Download podcast.

I've been listening to the album while doing my morning routine and hadn't really paid attention to the name of the album. But once I looked it up to start writing this post Lost in the Dream is the perfect title for this album. It has a dreamy quality to it. Perfect for a long cross-country road trip. I'm not familiar with the rest of their work, but I'm digging this laid back, causal album.

When to listen: road tripping, causal hanging out with friends, porch times with a beer


No comments: