Sep 12, 2014

New Music: Water Liars

As part of my 30 before 30 goal I wanted to spent more time this year immersing myself in music, specifically new to me music. I hope to post a few of my findings here for you. I'm not a music reviewer so don't expect any titillating review or anything.

The other day I was having a little pregnancy hormone induced meltdown... it's not something I am proud of, but it's reality. To distract myself mid-freak out I decided some music was in order. Months ago I book marked this post and picked the second suggestion since I had already listened to the first.

Water Liars' newest album was exactly what I needed. Pretty mellow, with the occasional harder edge. Soothing and distracting. I've since listened to the whole album multiple times.

Favorite Songs: I Want Blood, Swannanoa

No comments: