Jan 9, 2015

Friday Thoughts

I don't really have a post for today, but I thought instead I'd share some random thoughts.

We took our Christmas tree to the curb last Saturday. Yesterday I noticed that it had been turned 90 degrees on the curb since the other day. (I noticed this because the top was sticking out in our drive way a bit and I might have hit it with my tires. Whoops.) This morning it is on the other side of the street. How? Why?

Newborn diapers are the tiniest and cutest thing in the world.


I crave ice cream when it's cold outside. Yesterday when it didn't go above freezing all day, I drove myself over to Sonic for a blast.

AC/DC is very effective background music for writing thank you notes.

I ordered seeds for this years garden yesterday! I will be trying several new tomato and pepper varieties. As well as a new cucumber and potato.


Bryan has been out of town this week and the animals are driving me insane. Pets need fathers too.

I hope ya'll have a great weekend. We have to attend an all day "Pregnancy to Parenthood" class at our local hospital. Prayers are appreciated.

No comments: