Jun 16, 2015

Recent Book Love

It's no secret that I love books and include reading as one of my top favorite things in life. There have been a couple of book/reading things that have jumped out at me in the last few weeks so I thought I'd share in case there are any like minded from folks out there.

This is fantastic. I both want to be and also see a bibliotherapist. I had my local bookstore order The Novel Cure for myself. Don't tell Bryan. 

I was reading an article in a recent Mental Floss that mentioned the Council on Books in Wartime. I made a note to research further. Well over a thousand books were printed and given to World War II soldiers. Here's a list of all of them. I plan on skimming through the list and reading a few.

Lately I've been reading some lighter fiction. When I find time to read I don't have the brain power to get into anything too deep. But I'm pleased that I'm at least making time for some reading here and there.

What have you been reading lately? 

No comments: